About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lilith Fair

After an 11-year hiatus, Lilith Fair returned this summer, bringing female driven musicians back to rock the stage! I caught the show at the Comcast Center in Boston MA. I had an amazing time photographing these talented artists which included, Tegan and Sara, Sara Bareilles and founder, Sarah Mclachlan. There is just something so exhilarating about being in the photographer pit during a concert, the energy is insane.

Sarah McLachlan at the press conference
IMG_4388

Sara Bareilles
IMG_4937MP

Tegan & Sara

IMG_5197MPjpg

IMG_5110MP

IMG_5179MP

Sarah McLachlan
IMG_4361-2MP

IMG_5528MP


IMG_5739

IMG_5687MP


IMG_4374-2MP

IMG_5815MP

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is so awesome! Great pics, and it must have been super exciting!

Magnanimous Pictures said...

Thanks Thomas! It really was!

Dragonfly Studio said...

Susan, THese are fabulous - and it was so great that you could be there. I have followed Lilith Fair for years, I'm sorry I missed this one :( Diane

NicKorea said...

I love Sara Bareilles - awesome work Suema!