About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Friday, October 10, 2014

Bob & Carla's Wedding at the Wilshire Grand Hotel in West Orange, NJ

Bob and Carla were cool as cucumbers as they prepared for their big day. They had waited long enough to walk down the aisle and were ready to start the next chapter of their lives together.
Their ceremony was heartfelt as they tearfully said their vows. The deal was sealed with an epic kiss. Their celebration rocked long into night with dancing, dining, and great times. I wish Bob and Carla all the happiness and adventures one amazing couple can have.

































No comments: