About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Friday, July 31, 2015

Anthony & Cortney's Wedding at the Ramsey Country Club in Ramsey, NJ

It was a perfect summer day for a wedding with blue skies, fluffy white clouds, and a gentle warm breeze. The Ramsey Country Club was buzzing with energy as guests started to arrive and fill the garden. Anthony and Cortney were both calm and cool because they knew they were marrying their best friend and soulmate.

Their ceremony was intimate and heartfelt. They said their vows as they gazed into each other's eyes and sealed the deal with a kiss. Cortney and Anthony surprised everyone with their spectacular tango  performance and the dancing continued all night. It was a beautiful celebration filled with love, family and friends.









































No comments: