About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Monday, August 24, 2015

Dana and Zeav's Wedding Celebration at Life is the Place to be in Yonkers, NY

I met Dana and Zeav at Utermyer Park in Yonkers, NY on a warm end of summer day. It was the perfect setting for their fairytale pictures as Dana looked like a princess and Zeav her prince. They stared into each other eyes making each other laugh and radiating with happiness.

The celebration continued at Life is the Place to Be in Ardsley, NY where Dana and Zeav were surrounded by their closest family and friends. Lively dancing and merriment continued all throughout the night. Wishing Dana and Zeav a lifetime of laughter, love and happiness.
























No comments: