About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sarah & Robby's Wedding at Temple Emanu-El of Closter, NJ

I had the honor of photographing Sarah and Robby's wedding at the Temple Emanu-El. It was a beautiful summer day with a chance of a thunder storm. There was nervous energy leading up to the first look but that all changed once they saw each other. The look in Robby's eyes and the gasp in awe at Sarah's beauty said it all. The tears welled up in Sarah's eyes as she smiled and gazed at her future husband. It's moments like this that you know true love exists.

Happiness, excitement and love could be experienced everywhere, from the special details to everyone's warm embrace and smiles. The celebration continued long into the night with dancing and singing. I have never seen such a beautiful union of the bride & groom and their families. The love that these families have has been multiplied and it will be cherished and continued for years to come.
























































No comments: