About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Matt & Victoria's Wedding at the Long Island Marriott

Victoria and Matt were married at the Long Island Marriott on a rainy fall evening but they wouldn't let anything stand in their way of having an amazing wedding day. They were surrounded by friends and family as they said their heartfelt vows. The celebration continued all night with dining, dancing and great times.

































No comments: