About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Riviera Maya, Mexico

The Riviera Maya in Mexico is enchantingly beautiful. I stayed at the Hacienda Tres Rios which was the perfect getaway. I also explored the Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park and loved shooting the wild life.

palm

Leaf

Tiger

Parrot

Lizard

Cheetah

Tree

Belong

Trail

Cloudy tree

Ocean sticks

Cloud

Ocean Bed

Pool

2 comments:

Ana Montesano said...

Wow Susan! These pictures came out amazing. I love the way you captured these places. Absolutely gorgeous!

Magnanimous Pictures said...

Thanks Ana!
Mexico is really amazing. Thank you for introducing me to it!