About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2011

South Africa

My South African adventures consisted kicked off with road tripping down the coast from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town. The coastal towns were charming and beautiful, the beaches were inviting and the water clear blue and chilly. Table Mountain in Cape Town held an amazing view of the city and the oceans. We than headed along the western coast to Cederburg where the stars brightly illuminated the warm summer nights. We drove thru the endless vineyards of wine country and lastly through the mountains of the Karoo. The Karoo's landscape was stunning and reminded me of being out west but with a wilder vibe. My favorite part was the safaris because of amazing animal sightings. To see a giraffe walking in the distance or have a herd of elephants walk right around your vehicle, or watching a lion eating its latest kill is amazing.
What an incredible place!























No comments: