About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 25, 2015

David and Lauren's Wedding at Roulette in Brooklyn, NY

Lauren and David said their vows during an intimate ceremony at Roulette in Brooklyn, New York.
A dear friend officiated the ceremony as family and friends looked on. Live music was a significant part of the evening as the band had the party jumping. David, being a musician, planned a surprise performance as well. David hopped on the drums and was joined by his band,  Lauren, and the bridal party as they wowed guests with their memorable performance of Aaliyah's, "Are You That Somebody".  The celebration and dancing continued all night long.

I wish Lauren and David all the best as they start the next chapter of their lives together.




































2 comments:

SteveF. said...

Father of the bride here. I give Magnanimous Pictures my highest recommendation. Sue and her assistant were top notch in every way. They were everywhere, caught everything, were pleasant at all times, constantly asked if we had any requests, etc. etc. This is a first class person and a first class business. If you're looking for a wedding photographer, relax - you found it. Hire these people.

mackyton said...

Really liking this exotic wedding venue and royal pictures too. Our colleague gave us a post wedding party at one of the superb LA venue few weeks back. Different cuisines were ordered and desserts were yummy. Liked the sober table management with exotic lighting. Dinner serving was done in a lavish manner. Ordered a bouquet and a painting for the couple online.