About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Val & Cynthia's Wedding at Normandy Farms in Blue Bell, PA


I have never met two individuals who are more perfect for each other than Cynthia and Val. 
They compliment each other in every way.  From their out going, energetic and optimistic personalities to their kind hearted, fun loving nature. Their smiles are contagious and fun ensues around them.

I have had the pleasure of knowing Cynthia for quite a few years and I will never forget when she met Val she confidently told me... " Im going to marry him." And that she did. They had a beautiful, intimate, yet lively wedding celebration. 

I can't wait to hear about the adventures and great times that await them as they start the next chapter of their lives together.

























































No comments: