About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ciaran & Colleen's Engagement Session at Ringwood Botanical Garden

I met Ciaran and Colleen at Ringwood Botanical Gardens in Ringwood, NJ on a beautiful September afternoon. The sun sparkled, the leaves were just hinting at turning and there was love in the air.  Ciaran and Colleen are a perfect blend of best friends and true love.  We had a great time exploring the gardens together and I can't wait for their big day!


















No comments: