About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I am a photographer who loves to shoot everyone and everything. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a feeling, an experience and a moment in time. I love to find beauty in all and I do this through my pictures for all to share :) Enjoy! Please visit my website at www.MagnanimousPictures.com

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Mike and Jenn's Halloween Engagement Session at the Forest of Fear in Sterling Forest, NY

It's not every day that I get a couple who wants to go to a haunted amusement park for their engagement session so I jumped at the chance when Mike and Jenn suggested it. They are getting married next  halloween weekend and wanted to capture the spirit and fun of the holiday. We headed to The Forest of Fear in Sterling Forest, NY and were greeted by pumpkins, ghosts and zombies.  It was a scream!

Check out the Forest of Fear to get your scare on http://www.renfair.com/forestoffear


























No comments: